- Any purchase of our products will be governed by these terms.
- All products are subject to availability.
- All orders submitted online are subject to acceptance by us & may be declined either all or in part at our absolute discretion and in the event that any such order is declined, the payment submitted with the order will be refunded as soon as possible.
- The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the products shall be those set out in the site but you should be aware that the images appearing on the website are not always accurate. We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any liability. All pictures on our website are for graphic representation only and products shipped may differ slightly from images.
- All advice or recommendations are followed entirely at your own risk.
- In stock items will generally be dispatched the same day but some out of stock products may take longer. All delivery dates are not guaranteed and are estimates only, although Shotspot will always strive to make sure your goods are delivered within 3-4 working days. Shotspot cannot be held liable for delays caused by Royal Mail.
- Any claim based on any defect in quality or condition of the products must be notified to us within 10 days of delivery after which it will be assumed you have accepted the goods.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the product shall pass to you at the time they are delivered.
- If no delivery address is specified consignments will automatically be sent to the billing address.
- We do not accept any liability for delays caused by items that are out of stock at the time.
- Shotspot asserts all of its intellectual property rights in all of its promotional materials and trademarks.
Warranties & Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we shall not have any liability for the content of any other websites linking into this site.
- All products supplied, conform to all relevant British and European standards.
- If there is a defect in any of the products then we will replace the defective products free of charge or if you choose not to have a replacement you are entitled to a full refund of the price of the product (or a proportionate part of the price). Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- We will use all our power to ensure that the Site remains available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or will be error free. We therefore cannot accept any liability for any failure or non-availability of the Site.
- We do not accept, and hereby exclude to the fullest extent permissible under law, any liability for indirect or consequential loss or damage including, but not limited to, any loss of data, profit, revenue or business however caused. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as excluding or limiting liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud.
Returning unwanted or faulty goods
- If any product that is purchased is faulty we will exchange it for an identical replacement free of charge provided that the product is returned to us in its original packaging and the fault is notified to us.
- We want you to be confident that you have the full support of our technical team when making a purchase and that should any product prove to be faulty we will ensure it is replaced with the least disruption. Should you believe that any product you have purchased from us is faulty, first contact us letting us know the problem, giving us as much detail as you can and one of our team will let you know of the best action to take. If the item needs to be returned we will do everything to remedy the problem as quickly as possible. (This will not affect your statutory rights).
- Please contact Shotspot before returning any unwanted items. A full refund (minus the cost of posting the item to you) can be issued for any unused returned goods.
- When returning goods please enclose all contact details (including daytime phone), credit card details and a note of why the goods are being returned. It is essential that this is attached when returning the item.
- If goods are to be shipped or used overseas, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the product is able to be shipped to and used in your country. Also that you have the correct qualifications to purchase the items.
- We only offer refunds on faulty goods to countries outside of the European Union.
- If any product that is purchased is faulty we will exchange it for an identical replacement free of charge or a full refund.
- Consignments dispatched to addresses outside of the UK may only be sent to the registered billing address as held by your credit card company.
- Due to it being a circumstance beyond our reasonable control, we do not accept any responsibility for shipment delays due to customs issues and/or for any excise duties levied on a consignment.
- You may cancel your order and receive a refund within 10 days of receiving the goods. A deduction may be made from the refund to cover the direct costs of collecting the goods where they have not been returned, as requested, by the consumer.
- To cancel or return all or part of an order you must notify us immediately by telephone.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the data protection act 1998) and according to which web trader code of conduct.
- We will only collect information given at the time of ordering. We confirm that we will not pass on any of your information to any other company. Any information collected by Shotspot will only be used to process your order and any credit or debit card details will not be kept.
- Your online point of contact is Craig Macho, who can be contacted directly via e-mail – email@example.com.
- We want you to be satisfied with the service you receive from Shotspot. If you are not happy please contact us at any of the following:Tel +44 (0) 1922 408411 Fax +44 (0) 1922 408011 Mobile +44 (0) 7702 502622 e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Shotspot, International House, Bloxwich Business Park, Fryers Road, Bloxwich, West Midlands, WS2 7LY.
© Shotspot - Eye Dominance Correction 2012